This is for one new Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition: Ubersreik Adventures.
SIX GRIM AND PERILOUS ADVENTURES IN THE DUCHY OF UBERSREIK.
Welcome to the Duchy of Ubersreik, where the crisp march of State Soldiers boots ring from the cobbled streets, while behind closed doors old loyalties are tested. Opportunities abound, behind each door.
Ubersreik Adventures offers six scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the Duchy of Ubersreik. These can be used as single stand alone adventures, slotted into an existing campaign, or combined to form a campaign exploring the Duchy of Ubersreik.
Selected tips, tricks, and outright threats are included to help link the adventures together. Options for more experienced Characters are also included, making these Grim and Perilous adventures even more deadly.
Ubersreik Adventures includes:
- If Looks Could Kill: legends claim the Beast of Orschlamm stalks the marshes near Ubersreik, but few believe the tales...
- The Mad Men of Gotheim: the village of Gotheim lies in ruins, and the villagers struck with lunacy.
- Heart of Glass: a power noblewoman sets the PCs on the trail of a mysterious murder, an insidious cult and a relentless Witch Hunter.
- Slaughter in Spittlefield: a vile sickness spreads through the rookeries of Ubersreik.
- Bait and Witch: Cordelin Wessenlingh needs a distraction. Luckily a few volunteers just wandered into her apothecary.
- The Guilty Party: someone is sabotaging coaches, and a local investigator thinks he knows who.